Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Craftin Desert Diva Guest Post #2

Hello, all!!  Welcome back!  Today, I'm sharing the second card I've created using the new Nice List stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas October Release!

Today, I've used the super cute "round man" from this set, otherwise known as Santa!!


Isn't he adorable??  I coloured him and the North Pole sign using Copic markers then fussy cut them out.  For the background I did a bit of ink blending with water droplets and used on of the Stitched in Circles Dies to cut it out.  Now here is where I thought outside the box!!  I looked through my stash of CDD dies and came across the Garden Border Die Set.  I think it's lumpy enough to look like snow, plus it has die cut lines in it to easily tuck images in!!  Second idea..those snowflakes, aren't actually snowflakes!!  They are floral images from the same Garden Border set only cut from glitter paper!  Clever, right?


I stamped that awesome sentiment on to a panel cut with one of the Fancy Frames, foam mounted the Santa circle and adhered the panel onto an A2 top fold cardbase.  And keeping it in my style, glitter pen and Glossy Accents finish this card!


Thank you so much for checking out this project!  I'll be back soon with another!!

Have a fab day!!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...