Sunday, October 22, 2017

Final Guest Design Project for CDD!

Hi everyone!!  Today I'm sharing with you the final card I made using the newly released Nice List stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas!

I've had an absolute blast with this set and highly recommend it!  I went back to the Santa image and wanted to try something a bit different and something I haven't done in quite awhile.

I stamped him onto some watercolour paper using Versamark Ink and white embossing powder.  I used my Tombow Dual Brush pens for the colouring.  I tried to get as vibrant of colour as I could by laying each colour after it had dried.



I have to be honest, I love everything about this, except his eyes. No matter what I did, I could not seem to get them to look right.  Oh well, this is still my favourite card!  I die cut him out using the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies and using Scotch Tape, I adhered the frame and inner portion together.

I also used one of the circle dies from the Stitched in Circles Dies to cut a piece of kraft cardstock.


As I was looked at the Inside Scallops die set, I thought it would be nice to use some of the extras that come in that set.  You not only get the circle dies, you get floral and leaf dies, as well!!  I die cut these out of watercolour paper and used my Tombows again.  I used liquid adhesive to adhere them to the circle panel.  

I took some "wood look" paper and adhered that to a 4.25 X 4.25 card base and adhered the focal panel on top!  White gel pen and Glossy Accents finish this card!


So, what card was your favourite?  I'd love to know!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  

Have a wonderful day,

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...