Thursday, April 4, 2019

Your Next Stamp April Release Blog Hop!!



Welcome back!! Today is the day!! Your Next Stamp has another incredible release for you this month.  And today I've used my favourite... Just Keep Floating!!!

I am a cat lover so this set really spoke to me :).  I chose the donut floaty and the cat that's laying down...it seriously doesn't get any cuter than that!!

I wanted to make a small swimming pool for my kitty so in the end, my card ended up in a circle shape.


I created a background with the new Fishy Background as well. It's faint but you can definitely see it in real life!  Over the heat embossed background, I lightly inked some water ripples using a stencil and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.



This set has some of the cutest filler images. I added the flip flops, sunscreen and sunglasses on the edge of the "pool" and tucked the beach ball under the edge to make it look like it was floating in the pool as well.


You can see the little fishies in the background as I covered them in sparkle pen.  I added a bit of Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the beach ball, sunglasses and the nose and ears.  This set if FULL of the sweetest cat images and I can see myself using it again and again!!

Here's a look at the new products I used:





GIVEAWAY!!

You can win a $25 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp Store!! Just hop along with us and leave some love at each stop.  The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win! You have until April 7th, 2019 at 12:00AM EST to comment. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog on April 9th, 2019.

And with 20% off, it's a great time shop!!!!



Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the all inspiration of this hop!!

Laurie


20 comments:

  1. Haha what a super cool kitty!! Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaped cards and this is just darling! Love how you put the fishies in the water and all the kitties in this set are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your circular card that became your swimming pool...fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your circular card and the donut float! I just started following you on Instagram- salnclts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! I love her sparkly purple bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, I love that cute sparkly bikini. Super sweet card.
    Crafty hugs, Eva scraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so Cute! Love the little kitties! Ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, love it, well done.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fish background.
    the floating kitty is cute.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo adorable!!! The circle shape of the card base is just perfect and I LOVE her little bikini!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh just too cute! Adorable scene and so fun in a circle format.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute with this floating kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...