Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Wishing Wells with Your Next Stamp!!

Welcome back, friends!!  Today, is my final guest post for Your Next Stamp.  I've had an absolute blast creating with some of the newest release!  I hope you've had a chance to check out all the amazing inspiration from the YNS design team...they are amazing!  I also hope you were able to get some of these goodies for your craft room :)

For my card today, I used the new Wishing Wells and Wishing Well Fairy Stamp Sets along with their co-ordinating dies.


I had so much fun colouring up these images!  Aren't they beautiful and sweet?  I created a frame using the Reverse Scallop with Optional Stripes Die.  I used the positive portion to ink blend some clouds using a stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.

On the card base itself, I used a sunray stencil with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink to add a bit of interest.  I used the Misti Stamping Tool to stamp the "wishing" multiple times with the same ink. We all know that Distress Inks don't work so well for stamping but the Misti solves that problem!


I foam mounted the frame and used liquid adhesive for the cloud background. I love that there is a die that cuts out the "Wishing" word!!  I added foam adhesive to the word die as well as all the images.  I love dimension on my cards!


And that's my finished card for today!  I want to thank Karen and Julie for having me this month. I enjoyed my time with you so much!!

And thank YOU for stopping in today. I love when you visit!!

Until next time...

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...