Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tag It Tuesday with My Creative Time!

Hello, friends and welcome back!  It's all about tag making today using products from My Creative Time. While Emma carries a lot of tag dies, I thought I would think outside the box by creating a tag out of something that is not remotely close to a tag!!

I used the Party Hat Dies to make this tag...


This was quite easy and quick to make. I die cut two of the large hat die bases, scored one about 3/4 inch from the top and adhered the two together. This basically creates a shaped card but by adding twine to the top, it instantly becomes a tag!!  I cut the polka dot layer out of a dark blue cardstock, glued it to the base and added a ton of sparkle pen.


To adhere the twine, I cut two of the pom poms out of grey cardstock and sandwiched the cord in between.  Then glued it to the top of the hat.  Easy peasy!

The sentiment comes from the Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set and was stamped on one of the Strip Sentiment Dies.


I rarely do this but I actually stamped a greeting on the inside of this tag which says "wishing you the best". This also comes from the Hello Gorgeous Set. 

I hope you enjoyed my take on Tag It Tuesday!  I encourage you to take a look through your stash of dies to see what YOU can make a tag out of!

Until next time...stay crafty!!

Laurie





4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie What a Super Adorable And Funtabulous Birthday Gift Tag...I LOVE it. Your idea is brilliant and ingenious and will make for a Spectacular Presentation. Definitely a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag...it would make a nice shaped card also. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! They would make great party invitation cards! Thank you for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...