Wednesday, April 3, 2019

3-D Wednesday with My Creative Time!

Hello and welcome!! It's time to make a three dimensional project using goodies from My Creative Time!!  I really struggle with this because I'm mostly a card maker but Emma has so many dies in the shop that make this easy!!

I started my creating a box with the Gift Card/Gift Box Die using 80lb cardstock.  Before adhering it all together, I stamped a pattern on the lid portion using the polka dot stamp from the Egg Decorations Stamp Set (on sale!). I used a beautiful yellow shade of ink from Catherine Pooler called Sauna.

The real star of the show is this bunny:


I used only the front portion of the Bunny Lollipop Holder Die to create this super cute embellishment for the gift box.  I simply added colour using sponge daubers and Distress Inks.  This set comes with separate pieces that cut the eyes, nose and little eye brows.

The bow comes from the Sleigh Die Set and worked so good here!! I used the same yellow ink, with a gentle hand to add colour to it.


The sentiment (also from the Egg Decorations Stamps) was stamped on one of the Chunky Stitched Tag Dies using the same Sauna Ink. To give a bit of definition to the tag, I added some stitching detail with a grey marker.


And my Easter treat box is ready to go!! You could easily switch up the colours to create more of a masculine bunny, and skip the bow:).

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you found a wee bit of inspiration here today!!

See you soon!

Laurie



5 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Love the sleigh bow in her hair, fits beautifully, I love how all of Miss Emma's dies work together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunny gift card holder! LOve the cute bow
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWE How Super Adorable is your Gift Card Box Holder!! Loving the Yellow Polka Dot paper and your Bunny well....she is just so precious and loving her Yellow bow...Great coloring and shading all of your ideas sure do showcase of Fabulous Miss Emma's goodies are!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bunny treat box! Love the yellow polka dot paper and yellow bow! Tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet treat holder...great inking with that pretty yellow...so cheery!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...