Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Creative Time 90th Edition Sneak Peek Day Two!!

Are you ready for todays sneak?? Are you sure because it's going to knock your socks off?  Hold on tight, here we go...

It's a COVER PLATE DIE!!!!  Yippee, I love those things and this one is beautiful and unique! I know I don't have anything quite like it!!  It's called the Zig Zag Background Die!  It's big, it's beautiful and it's bold!! So, without keeping you in suspense any longer, here is the card I created using this fantastic die!!


I cut the die once out of white and once out of black.  I wanted a smooth, graphic style of black and white.  You could easily just lay the black over white and vice versa but I love the look of in laid die cutting!! Plus, I got two backgrounds! This one and the other where the colours are reversed!  Stay tuned for that one :)


With a black and white background, I decided to add pink for a pop of colour.  I used one of the flamingos from yesterday's sneak and used alcohol markers to get some vivid colour.  To ground that beautiful, pink bird I used a portion of the Stitched Grass Die, coloured with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.  I used sentiments from the Never Stop Dreaming Stamp & Die Set and stamped them onto the smallest die from the brand new Strip Sentiment Dies.


The background was adhered flat to a top fold A2 card base while all the elements were popped up with foam adhesive.  I love how this card turned out and I SUPER LOVE this die!!  I hope you're all as excited as I am :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for another awesome sneak peek!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway:

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday (on the MCT Blog).  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs. You are not required to comment on on every single blog, but the more you comment, the more chances you have to win! VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you when leaving your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner!!  For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release by sharing it on Facebook, Tweeting about it or sharing on Instagram!  Use the hashtag #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK!!

Laurie



10 comments:

  1. This background die
    looks fabulous in the
    black and white with the
    popped up Flamingo!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie What a Gorgeous and Stunning Card!! I Too am loving the Black & White...just makes for a Fashionista background which so showcases your Precious Pink Flamingo and your tiny sweet hearts!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the flamingo stands out against the black and white background. :) k_dragon16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white zig zag background for this flamingo.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card to give to someone. I love the pink & black
    color combo; it's one of my faves.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card!!! I love the black and white zig zag background with the pink flamingo!!! Love it! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! I love the b&w background design for your cute flamingo!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! What a beautiful card!!!
    Combo of colours is amazing!!! Love it!!!
    Arianna
    raggiodiluce82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, looks great with the black and white and the little flamingo! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty! What a fun background die!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...