Thursday, June 20, 2019

Sneak Peek #4...My Creative Time!

Well, this is it! The last day of sneak peeks for the 92nd Edition Release for My Creative Time!  All products will be available for purchase tomorrow along with a blog hop to inspire you!!


We are taking a look at the FREEBIE set of dies today! This one is super fun, goes along with the wedding theme but is definitely not limited to only that!! This set of dies is called the His & Hers Dies and is super cute!

I went with another wedding card today but by switching up the sentiment, it could easily be used as an anniversary card or even an I love You card!


This was super quick to make!  I die cut the pieces out of white cardstock and used some dye inks and a sponge dauber to add colour. For the "pearl necklace", I added some sparkle pen and a layer of Nuvo Crystal Glaze, which I also added to the lips!

The "Mr" and "Mrs" comes from the Save Our Day Stamp Set. I snipped apart the stamp to remove the ampersand and replaced it with this cute die from the Stitched Message Bubble Dies (ON SALE BIG TIME!!).  I foam mounted the die cut onto a panel of white cardstock cut with one of my favourite set of dies, the XOXO Border Dies.


I used a grey card base which I used a simple diagonal striped embossing folder on.  This card literally took a few minutes to make!!

I hope you enjoyed our week of peeks and are ready to shop tomorrow! Remember to join us for our blog hop as well where you'll see tons of inspiration for this release!!

**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!! For example, the sets we showcase on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we showcase on Thursday will be announced on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave some love on each of our blogs.  You are not required to comment on every blog, but the more you do comment on, the more chances you have of winning!!   VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mycreativetime!  Good luck!!



9 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie What a GORGEOUS Card!! Loving how you used the XOXO Border die along with your Embossing..and your added touches to the pearls, Mustache & Lips..Your Brilliant creative ideas sure do showcase today's new set in a most Elegant Way!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet! I love how the stitching on the frame is xoxoxoxo and the different materials you used for the die cuts! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! I love everything you did on this!!! I definitely need more ways to make awesome cute cards in just a few minutes and this is it!!! I'm so happy that I already have the XOXO border die too!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design and textures...so pretty and would make a wonderful wedding or anniversary card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the sparkle and Nuvo glaze and white accents to make the card pop! Love that xoxo border die! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this cute and fun design.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love all the embellishments to make it stand out and the stripd embossing in the background. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love this fun set!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, a
    great design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...