Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sneak Peek Day 2 for My Creative Time!

It's Day 2 and we have another adorable sneak peek for you!!  This is the 92nd Edition Release for My Creative Time and it is spectacular!!


Today, we are showing you another baby themed die set. It's called Bottle Favour Dies and would be perfect for baby shower favour gifts!  Now, of course you know me by now and like to get the most out of my dies so I did not make a favour with this set.  I made a shaker card!!


To put this favour box together, as intended, you simply cut out two of the shapes. The die creates score lines with tabs for you to adhere together to form the box.  I only die cut once then trimmed off the flaps.

I took a small die from the Bunch of Fun Circles Die Set and cut a window in the centre of the bottle. After assembling the shaker I popped the bottle onto a white panel, then a striped scalloped panel and then onto a scalloped card base. All those dies are a part of the Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies.


The sentiment comes from the The Best Day Ever Stamp and Die Set.  In shades of purple and pink, this would make a great baby girl card.

Thanks for joining us for Day 2 of sneak peeks! See you tomorrow when we change from babies to weddings!


**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!! For example, the sets we showcase on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we showcase on Thursday will be announced on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave some love on each of our blogs.  You are not required to comment on every blog, but the more you do comment on, the more chances you have of winning!!   VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mycreativetime!  Good luck!!


14 comments:

  1. Love that u made this into a shaker card....I so love it:)
    Monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I loove that you made it a shaker card!! So cute!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little bottle shaker! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used this fun die and made a shaker card!! So adorable!
    Ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling shaker bottle!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and pretty. Love shakers. Thanks for showing the versatility.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I'm in love with the shaker element and sweet details!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby girl card! Love the shaker, shake, shake, shake! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your idea to make it a shaker card! So adorable and fun.
    crafts.petersen(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I love love that you made a shaker cards. Just so adorable. jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute as a shaker and I like all the scallops.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shaker and fun way to use this new die set! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable shaker card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!!! Love the shaker part too! Great color combo!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...