Sunday, June 9, 2019

Cat Lover Card with Paper Nest Dolls!

Hello, friends! Welcome back, so glad you're here.  Today, I have the pleasure to show you a card made using a new stamp from Paper Nest Dolls!  Christine was so kind to send me the Cat Lover Emma Stamp (in digital form).  This image in right up my alley, as I'm what you'd call a "crazy cat lady".  I love cats!!


I coloured this amazing image up with my Copic Markers.  I have to admit that colouring animals is not my forte, but I did my best!  I encourage you to check out the Paper Nest Dolls website or blog, the talent of that design team is incredible!!!!


This image was very easy to fussy cut. I did take an X-acto knife to remove one of the inner portions. I did add a few white gel pen details to some portions of the image.

For the card base, I used a light pink cardstock. I stamped a paw print image repeatedly in a light pink ink and coloured them in with white pencil...not that you can tell, haha!  


I foam mounted that cat lady and added a sentiment from an older, discontinued set from Concord and 9th.


I'm quite pleased with how this card turned out and have the perfect recipient in mind!!

A big thank you to Christine for letting me have a play with this fabulous new stamp and thank you so much for stopping by!

Until next time...stay crafty!

Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...