Monday, June 3, 2019

Manly Monday with My Creative Time!

Happy Monday and welcome back!  Today we're showing you ideas for masculine cards. And seeings how Father's Day is quickly approaching, I decided to make a card for just that!!


I used the Fall Friends Stamp and Die set for the leaves and cute fox. To be a little different, I stamped them on kraft cardstock and used my alcohol markers to colour.  I used the third largest die from the Stitched Postage Frame Dies out of ivory cardstock to help set the scene. I masked off the edges of the die cut and blended some light blue ink.


I foam mounted the leaves and the fox onto the small panel and stamped the sentiment which comes from the Have A Super Day Stamp and Die Set.


I embossed the front of an ivory card base for a "woodsy" look. I decided to make a mat for my postage die as it got a bit lost in all that ivory!  I foam mounted the scene, added a few black gems and the card is complete!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Laurie




2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie What a Super Adorable and Cute Card!! You definitely came up with great ideas creating your Manly card...Loving your embossed Wood look background and your Cute Little scene...great job on you sky and your layering ideas sure does showcase it in a most Stunning way!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inking and coloring and layers! I like the woodsy embossing for a manly look.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...