Friday, August 17, 2018

My Creative Time 82nd Edition Release Blog Hop!!!

Hello friends and welcome back!!! Today we are having a blog hop to celebrate the 82nd Release from My Creative Time!! You should have arrived from the amazing KENDRA but if not, the entire blog hop lineup will be down below!


Today is a day filled with Halloween inspiration. All the awesomeness is available for purchase NOW!!

For today's card, I used the new Pumpkin Face Die. This die is actually the FREEBIE this release and is a must have. I hope you are one of the first 50 shoppers to claim this die!!


I dug out my Kuretake Gansai Watercolour paints for this card. I haven't used them in ages and felt the need to give them some love. I used a blue, a purple, a pink and black to create a wash of colour. Then added some white paint splatters. 


The moon was created by using one of the Bunch of Fun Circles Dies and adding some yellows and oranges. I used the Pumpkin Face Die to cut out the face.  I also used the die on some black glitter cardstock and inlaid those pieces into the "moon".


I've recently become obsessed with the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies so just had to use them here!! I did add some shine to the clouds using a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water.  What didn't work out so well was adding Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the face.  It somehow got all weird and patchy on the glitter cardstock and took away the shine completely...so weird.


The super cute "EEK!" comes from the Witchie Witchie Stamp and Die Set.  In case you missed the first card I made with this awesome die, here it is...


This is such a versatile little die and I hope you are able to add it to your collection!!  Up next on the hop is the super talented RUTHIE!!

Here is the full hop lineup:

Emma (My Creative Time)
Laurie(you are here)

And don't forget...

***FREEBIE***
Starting on Friday, August 17, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this ADORABLE new “PUMPKIN FACE DIE”. This die will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers came through, this die will be available for purchase.
So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately.
And before I go, let's have a look at all the amazing products being released today!
Witchie Witchie

Open If You Dare

Witch Hat Topper Die

Coffin Treat Pocket Die


Enjoy the hop and happy Shopping ;)

See you soon!!

Laurie









20 comments:

  1. LOVE your neat background.. cool moon too! Have a great Weekend!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK, indeed - and I mean that in the best of ways! Your big ol' moon shining in the night sky is fabulous; your jack o'lantern face background, complete with googly eyes, simply delightful! A wonderful finale to your week of incredibly inspiring showcases! Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS my friend!!!! SUPER LOVE! Thank you for all of your FUN sneaky peeks this entire week!!
    BIG HUGS!!!
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Your card is so cute!!! Love the water coloring!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful inspiration this week! It has all been awesome! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Miss Laurie your Man in the Moon takes on a whole nuther look!! Your idea is SPOOKTACULAR....I LOVE IT~~~!! You sure did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great night sky idea...I like the face on your moon. I wonder if Glossy Accents would bring back some sparkle and shine? Thanks for the inspiration all week.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the inspiration using the new MCT product release.

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable projects! I love the googly eyes! I think
    they are so perfect for any critter, even pumpkins.
    rebyah1 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card!!
    hbisesi @ comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background for this pumpkin moon.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards!! Love the googly eyes
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this spooky card! Great job with your watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some fun spooky cards!!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute cards! Love the Pumpkin Face Die! Adorable pumpkin moon with an awesome night sky background, and such a fun card with all the googlie eyes!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love that eerie Halloween scene and your gorgeous night sky!!
    apedoak at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my Gansai Tambi and you really really need to get them out more often! They give such an eerie look to your card with all the different layers. I LOVE what you've done to the moon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful water color card. Love the pumpkin faces with the googly eyes. Great ideas.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome water color card! So fun!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card! The colors with the pumpkin and clouds make for spooky! Awesome! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...