Thursday, August 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #205!!

It's that special Friday when a new Challenge starts for CAS-ual Fridays!!  I love being a part of this team as it challenges me as well, which we all need sometimes!!  For the next two weeks, it's all about.....


Pattern stamping! This is very popular right now. And a whole lotta fun!  Here's what I came up with...


I actually made this for my husband for our anniversary!! I thought by leaving the majority of the card in black and white it would have a masculine feel. Even though there are tons of flowers on it!!  I haven't given it to him yet so I'm not sure how well it will go over, hahaha!

That gorgeous floral "love" comes from the Flower Power Stamp set which is one of the best stamp sets ever!!


The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Saying Set and was stamped on a white cardstock strip and matted with black to make it stand out a bit better from the background. It may be hard to tell, but I added a drop shadow to the background stamping to help it pop off the white cardstock a bit.  Unfortunately, I ran out of my C1 Copic and had to use C3 which I had a hard time blending out.


For a little pop of colour, I added red to all the hearts. As well as Glossy Accents :)

Remember to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog to link your creations up!! You're playing to win a $25 gift certificate to the CAS-fridays shop BUT if you are the winner and you've used CAS-fridays products, that gift certificate doubles to $50!!!!


Thank you so much for visiting today!! Good luck and have fun with this challenge!!

Laurie





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I am loving that floral alphabet and I think I need to get it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...