Sunday, August 5, 2018

First Project For The Ink Road Stamps!!

Hello and welcome!! I am so excited as my first official Design Team project for The Ink Road is live!!  If you aren't familiar with Lara's stamp and dies, you must check out her shop!!  The stamps are so amazing!!  Totally unique and something you won't see anywhere else!!!


Beautiful florals, trendy stripes and a quote from "Friends" in stamp form...what is better??

Please check out The Ink Road Blog for all the details and products used on this card!  And while you're at it, check out the shop...you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping in!  I'll be back soon!!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...