Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My Creative Time 82nd Release Sneak Day 3!

Welcome to Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the 82nd Release from My Creative Time!!


As you know, Emma offers a lot of treat topper dies, gift box dies and other three dimensional dies.  Sometimes I use them as they were intended but if you've stopped by my blog before, you know I like to try to use them in other ways!  

Today, we look at the new Witch Hat Treat Topper Die!!!  I really think this die set is a must have because of its versatility.  I can think of 3 ways to use this. 1) As a treat topper for your goodie bags.  2) As a shaped card and 3) Using the dies to create a focal image on your cards, which is what I did today!


I simply used only one half of the die to create this large focal image on my card.  I used all glitter paper that I've had in my stash for years which worked perfectly for this!  To jazz up the background a little, I used the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies and a few black sequins.


So much fun!! All that's needed is a "witchy" sentiment stamped on the inside!  This die is super easy to use and just imagine all the colour and pattern combinations you can use to make this hat your own!!

I hope you liked to todays sneak!!  Be sure to visit tomorrow for one last peek at this release!!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
See you tomorrow!!
Laurie

18 comments:

  1. Omgosh! Your card is awesome!! Love how you used on a card front! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie What a Wicked Awesome Card!! Loving all your SPOOKtacular ideas using Miss Emma's Awesome Goodies!! Your Stitching is Fangtastic!! You so did a beWITCHING Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new release. Love the change up. This card is adorable. tfs
    dlhernandez16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I love that you used the die as a focal point! And cut from glitter is amazing! Love it!
    ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a versatile die...great job on your card focal point...love the sparkle! So cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky cute card. Fab release! Love this idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this! The glittery paper is perfect!
    hbisesi@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that sparkle...swooning! Your showcase is positively be-witching! I think this die may need to come live at my house....
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that spider's googly eyes!!! He is too much, so sweet! Makes him stand out so cute. LOl Love the glittery stash paper you used and your background behind for your card. Awesome job! This die will really be great for anything cause it is so cute and so quick to make. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea...love the glittery hat and spider’sgoogly eyes!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my first thought when I saw that adorable witch hat! Put it on a card! LOVE that you did that and used a glittery black cardstock too! Way cute!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. Love your sparkly hat.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so good with today's focused products! Love the glitters! Thanks for the inspiration!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh I love that glittery witch hat!! Very cute card!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the glittery
    Witch hat on your
    cute card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! I love the glittery paper!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun! Love the glittery paper to create the witches hat!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...