Thursday, August 9, 2018

Birthday Palooza with My Creative Time!

Hello and welcome back!! It's time to make a birthday card using products from My Creative Time!!  I chose to make a sewing themed card using stamps and dies that were released last month!!

I started by stamping, colouring and die cutting a couple of images from the You're Sew Special Stamp and Die set.  This is a fab set to make cards for all your sewing friends!


I stamped a background panel in a light grey ink using the various small images from the set.  I foam mounted my coloured images to the panel as well as the sentiment. The sentiment was stamped on one of the Ribbon End Dies.  I thought it would look cute to tie some bakers twine around the banner.


The stamped panel was adhered onto the largest of the More Stitched Rectangular Dies and then onto a white card base cut to the same size.  A few clear sequins, shimmer pen and Nuvo Crystal Glaze finish of this fun card!!


Thank you so much for stopping in today!!  I hope you found just a wee bit of inspiration :)

Until next time...stay crafty!!

Laurie



4 comments:

  1. As I sewer, I highly approve of this card! It's fabulous and I love the colours chosen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie what a Super Sweet and Adorable Card!! You Stamped background is SEW Beautifully done....love the soft colors you added too!! Great creative ideas for your play on words...you did a Super Incredible Creative job using Miss Emma's Fabulous Goodies...I love your card SEW much!!
    YOU SEW ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job shading and coloring. Love the background stamping...what a great idea! Perfect card for someone who sews! or not :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday fun! Love the card; very creative. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...